Middle / high school admission is now closed. Limited spaces available in early learning and elementary.
Global Paradigm International School accepts applications for students in Pre-K to Grade 12. All applications made to GPIS are considered on individual basis. The admission will only be finalized after all relevant paperwork has been completed and received by the Admission’s Office by a set date.
Steps to apply online:
- Please click on the link Application form and complete out all fields.
- GPIS admission’s office will contact you once the application is received to set an appointment for interview and assessment tests. All students will be expected to sit for English and Math tests.
- For students transferring from an American program, a MAP TEST (Measuring Academic Progress) score is a required document.
- Those transferring from non-American programs, will be expected to sit for the MAP TEST at Global Paradigm International School.
- Pass through to the next stage of admission will depend on the MAP score.
- Submit Recommendations and reports from your previous school:
- Required Documents:
- Two recent passport size color photographs
- An original electronic student birth certificate (Egyptians only)
- Photocopy of applicant’s passport (Non-Egyptian students only) lower than grades 10 – 11 – 12 students.
- Photocopy of both parents ID.
- Photocopy of academic end of year reports for the previous two years (including most recent report from the current school)
- Official transcript of high school courses and credits for students in Grades 9 to 12
- Photocopy of behavior reference letter from the student’s current school (Grades 1-11).
- To enable students to be fully enrolled at GPIS, all documents required by the Ministry of Education in Egypt must be submitted to our Student Affairs Office before October 1st. Please be advised that it is the sole responsibility of the parent to comply with submitting these documents. GPIS accepts no responsibility for the consequences or failure to do so.
Families get notified within 72 hours after testing whether or not the student has met admissions standards. A one-time, non-refundable first installment is due within seven days to reserve a place for the student for the school year you applied to.
GPIS also offers a comprehensive IB (International Baccalaureate) Program for students in Grades 11 and 12. Students applying for the IB program must complete the regular application process, and if accepted to GPIS, they will then be scheduled for an interview with the IB Coordinator. Further testing may also be necessary. Acceptance for the American diploma does not guarantee acceptance to the IB program.
We look forward to welcoming your child to Global Paradigm International School.