We welcome your interest in Global Paradigm International School, a private school offering an American curriculum for Pre-K through Grade 12. The school also offers IB (International Baccalaureate) diploma program. Students are selected for Global Paradigm International School through a competitive admission process. We are looking for highly motivated students with diverse backgrounds, talents, and skills, these students demonstrate:
- High ability, aptitude, and interest in learning.
- Intellectual curiosity and self-motivation to pursue scientific research.
- A desire to be challenged with an extensive curriculum focused on all core subjects as well as in arts, music, and athletics.
- The highest academic and personal integrity.
- An aspiration to become a member of a community of learners, explorers, mentors, and leaders.
- The capability to become citizens and leaders of the 21st century.
Admission accepts new applications thought the year and we start the reviewing process for each new school year by November 1. Students transferring from abroad will be considered for admission throughout the year.
Families looking for admission for their children should fill the online application form, once received, the school will contact parents to schedule an appointment with the Director of Admissions.
Director of Admissions