Students are selected for Global Paradigm International School through a competitive admissions process. We are looking for highly motivated students with diverse backgrounds, talents, and skills, who demonstrate:
- High ability, aptitude, and interest in learning.
- Intellectual curiosity and self-motivation to pursue scientific research.
- A desire to be challenged with an extensive curriculum focused on all core subjects as well as in arts, music, and athletics.
- The highest academic and personal integrity.
- An aspiration to become a member of a community of learners, explorers, mentors, and leaders.
- The capability to become citizens and leaders of the 21st century.
How To Apply
- Fill out an application form:
- Fill out our Online Application from here.
- Set an appointment for your Assessment Tests:
- You will be notified with confirmation of the receipt of your completed application. Only then can you book your appointment for your designated Tests. All students will be expected to sit for English and Math exams.
- For students transferring from an American program, a MAP TEST (Measuring Academic Progress) score is a required document.
- For those transferring from non-American programs, they will be expected to sit for the MAP TEST at Global Paradigm International School.
- Set an appointment for your Personal Interview:
- You can only set an appointment for a personal interview when your designated Test results are deemed successful. [Passing grade is 60%]
- Should you fail to pass your designated Tests, you will not be able to pass through to the next stage of admission.
- Submit Recommendations and forms from your previous school:
- Two recent passport size pictures of the applicant
- Copy of the applicant’s computer generated birth certificate (Egyptian students)
- Copy of applicant’s passport (Non-Egyptian students only)
- Copy of both parents’ ID
- Copy of academic end of year report for the past two years
- Copy of most recent report card for current academic year
- Copy of behavior reference letter from the student’s current school (Grades 1-11)
- Documents Required:
For any further inquiries, please contact us on:
Landline: +202 22461809 / 10 / 12 / 13
Entrance Age Requirements
Pre-K and Kindergarten
- For admission to Pre-K, children must be 2 years and 8 months of age prior to October 1st of the current school year.
- For admission to KG1, children must be 3 years and 6 months of age prior to October 1st of the current school year.
- For admission to KG2, children must be 4 years and 6 months of age prior to October 1st of the current school year.
All students must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 to be eligible to apply for Global Paradigm School.
Students who don’t come from an American program should have an equivalent cumulative score.