KG – 2
- Students failing to achieve satisfactory in two or more of the core classes are subject to retention.
- Promotion to the next grade level will be determined by the School Administration and the student’s teacher.
- A student who earns an F in one or two subjects as the final yearly average then he/she must have to sit for a re-exam for those subjects.
- Students who do not pass the retake for either or both of the retake exams shall be placed on academic probation.
- A student fails in 3 or more subjects for the academic year, that student may be retained in the same grade level in the following school year.
- Any student that earns as a yearly average a D in three or more courses will be placed on academic probation for the next school year.
- Students failing any core course must take an on-line credit recovery course with an accredited on-line school to be determined by GP School. Upon successful completion of the on-line credit recovery course, the student will be given a P for passing on the transcript and will receive credit for the course failed.
- Students failing elective courses may take an on-line credit recovery course if offered by the accredited on-line school designated by GP School or may retake the elective course during the next school year if offered.
- Students who do not maintain an over-all GPA of 2.0 or C will be put on Academic Probation.
- The final yearly grades for all courses taken will be shown on the transcript.
Once placed on academic probation if a student fails to raise his/her GPA to a C or 2.0 by the end of the academic year or by the time-frame set forth in the probation contract, then that student may be asked to leave the school.